Friday, June 21, 2013

Discouraged

It's difficult to not feel discouraged when you've put in 12 weeks of hard work and nothing to really show for it. I'm not sure what I did wrong...I exercised 4-6 times per week and they were vigorous, challenging workouts. I didn't diet at all but ate good food that I made myself. I'm so absolutely amazed that I just can't believe it! I don't think I've heard of anyone who has exercised for three months with almost no results.

I wonder if I need to do the Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method. I've been putting it off mostly because I don't want to work out for 1 1/2 hours a day, I just can't do it. But I keep telling myself I can probably do anything for 30 days...I can probably modify it to work with my schedule but I just needed to get to the point where I was desperate to try anything. And now I think I'm there.

I've seen people with really good results from the Tracy Anderson Method. I've seen people lose weight quickly after having a baby from just doing regular exercise. I guess I just have a hard time believing it'll happen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment